Greetings, Citizens of the Universe!
Sometime on Tuesday, I came across the following tweet:
Needless to say, I felt it to be important to spread awareness regarding this project. It will also go on the bulletin board widget on the Sidebar.
A project is being arranged by Japanese fans to send messages of support to Aikawa Maho, who is currently on hiatus for panic disorder. The project organizer has also sent confirmation that overseas fans can participate as well.
You can participate in three ways:
- Twitter Route: Tweet/DM @aiai_birthday18 (the project’s Twitter account) with your name, country, and message
- Google Form Route: Fill in the Google form here: http://goo.gl/Dfnrix
- Image Route: Write your name, country, and message on the provided picture card. However, if you so choose this method, you must send it back as a 91x55mm image.
Regardless of whatever method you choose, bear in mind these things:
- You can write your message in English or Japanese and you are welcome to “add some words of your own language if you would like too [sic].”
- Your message must be short as it will be placed on the small cards, which will then be placed in an album.
- Your submission is due March 17th Japan time.
I hope you consider participating and showing Aikawa Maho the support she needs. Being an idol can be hard on the mind and a good support system is important in times like these.
Until the next time!